We are excited to have you apply to the program. Before you fill in the application, a couple of things to keep in mind:
- We ask for a commitment for all of our meetings dates:
Sunday, September 30, 2018, 12-3PM
Sunday, October 28, 2018, 12-3PM
Sunday, November 11, 2018, 12-3PM
Sunday, December 16, 2018, 12-3PM
Sunday, January 13, 2019, 12-3PM
Sunday February 10, 2019, 12-3PM
Sunday, March 17, 2019, 12-3PM
Sunday, April 21, 2019, 12-3PM
Saturday, May 18, 7-10PM*
(*this meeting is during Ramadan, and we will arrange an Iftar.)
There are also two other potential meetings we will negotiate with accepted participants, if necessary.
- There is a program fee of $250 for accepted participants. This fee helps cover some of the costs associated with the program, and should not prevent anyone from applying and/or participating. If you are accepted into the program, and need financial consideration, you may speak confidentially to the organizers.
- All sessions will take place in New York City.
- The program is for people who identify as either Jewish or Muslim.
- Our target age range is 18-35.
You can find a link to the application here.
Applications are due July 4, 2018